Yes. Cookies are just short data strings that cannot perform any operations by themselves. Cookies cannot be used to retrieve other data from the hard disk, transmit computer viruses or identify and use e-mail addresses. We recommend that you allow the web browsers to accept cookies from our website.
How do I adjust my settings for cookies?
If you want to refuse the use of any cookie, please correct the settings of each of the internet browsers you use separately (in this regard, you can find details on how to undertake this action on the website of your browser) or change your settings on the following website: youronlinechoices.com
Please find here below more details on how to manage your cookies preferences.
If you wish to block or delete the cookies received from any website, you can do this by changing the browser settings by means of the specific function. You can find below the links to the instructions of the following browsers:
Should you opt for blocking all cookies, please find here below some examples of the processing you might have to follow:
- In Internet Explorer you can block all cookies, by clicking on "Tools", "Internet options”, "Privacy", and then use the slider to select "Block all cookies";
- In Mozilla Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking on "Tools", and then "Options", and turn off "Accept cookies from sites" in the section "Privacy".
However, please be aware that the blocking of all cookies has a negative effect on the usability of many websites.
Should you wish to delete any cookies that have already been saved on your computer, you might have to follow these steps:
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you have to manually delete the cookie files (you will find instructions for this at support.microsoft.com/kb/278835;
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox and you want to delete the cookies, you first have to check that cookies are deleted when you use the option "Remove private data" (you can change this setting by clicking on "Tools", "Options, "Settings" and "Privacy") and click on "Clear your recent history" in the "Tools" menu.
On the other hand, to activate cookies, the instructions here below, which apply to your particular browser, might help you:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Select "Internet options" in the "Tools" menu.
- Click on the tab "Privacy".
- Under "Settings", click on the button "Standard" (or move the slider manually to "Medium").
- Click OK.
- Go to the "Tools" menu.
- Select "Options".
- Select the icon marked "Privacy".
- Click on OK to save your changes.
- In the Customize and Control menu, select "Settings"
- In the "Advanced settings" (Privacy, Content settings) find the section "Cookies".
- Click on OK.
- Select Safari > Settings, and click on Privacy.
- In the field "Block cookies", specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites.