1. What information is collected?
2. How will personal data be used?
3. Are cookies used on the portal?
4. How can I access, or change my personal data?
5. Are personal data transferred to another country and disclosed to other entities?
6. How long are personal data retained?
7. Who is the data controller?
8.1. What is a cookie?
8.2 Cookies categories
8.3 What types of cookies our website use?
Third Party cookies
8.5 Cookies settings Is it safe to activate cookies?
8.6 Other websites
8.7 Disclosure and dissemination
8.8 What about your rights?
9. Data Subjects rights
1. Preliminary remarks
2. Data Controller
3. Personal Data definition and information regarding the processing activities
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.(«Data»)